Last updated: May 31, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies we use, or the information we collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
Interpretation and definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether the words appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "we", "us" or "our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Swisscows AG, Bucherstrasse, Egnach, Switzerland.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies mean small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website.
- Website refers to Swisscows, accessible from https://swisscows.com/.
The use of the Cookies
The user account is the exception. When you register with Swisscows, a CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) cookie is used for security reasons to protect your account from attacks.
Another cookie is used for the authorization session (user ID) so that the user does not have to log in again on every Swisscows page that he opens.
Your choices regarding Cookies
If you do not accept our Cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us:
- By email: info at swisscows.com